PAF© teaches people how to redirect and manage their lives and relationships assertively. “PAF©” teaches tools to:
- Respond assertively to anger related situations.
- Test support by letting wants be known.
- Tests for safety and reliability.
- Establish limits and boundaries.
- Test opportunities for change.
- Test and establish personal safety
- Support wanted behavior changes.
How is this done?
PAF© develops emotional literacy and appropriate testing that allows clients to measure their own real needs and emotions and prepare to experience the emotions of others.
What is being accomplished?
People learn non-aggressively to:
- Express their wants
- Establish and test and own limits and boundaries
- Test to determine the support level of other persons in the relationship
- Establish personal emotional and physical safety